Knipex Cobra 87 01 250 Hightech Water Pump Plier 250mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £60
Grip quickly, adjust finely
The benefits of working with the Knipex Cobra are plain to see: these water pump pliers are light and stable, can be adjusted on the component quickly at the touch of a button and are self-locking on pipes and nuts.
For pipes, nuts, sleeves, for various kinds of components: the professional user applies the Knipex Cobra quickly and accurately with just one hand movement. The spring-loaded hinge bolt locks securely into place without adjusting inadvertently. Thanks to the 25-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of the component. This fine adjustment also makes sure that the distance to the handles remains hand-friendly for every grip width.
Tough and strong
The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
Self-locking mechanism ensures a high degree of efficiency
The Knipex Cobra clamps onto the component securely by itself thanks to the jaw geometry developed by Knipex. This means the user can put all energy into the desired movement without pressing the pliers handle together – and thus without energy loss: round components can be turned, bolted connections tightened and released.
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: grey atramentized
- Head: polished
- Handles: with non-slip plastic coating
- weight: 335 g
- Dimensions: 250 x 44 x 14 mm
- Standard: DIN ISO 8976
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Adjustment positions: 25
- Capacities for nuts: Ø 2
- Capacities for nuts: 46 mm
- Capacities for pipes (diameter): Ø 50 mm
- Part number: 87 01 250
We offer FREE UK delivery on UK orders over £60
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 1pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
We charge a standard £3 shipping fee on orders below £60, orders above £60 are shipped for free, this applies to most UK addresses (offshore and highland postcodes may have additional surcharges applied automatically when ordering).
We offer the following delivery options:
Royal Mail 1st Class (Next Working Day)
Royal Mail 2nd Class (2 Working Days)
DPD (1-2 Working Days)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.