Knipex 12 52 195 PreciStrip16 Automatic Wire Insulation Stripper
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
The KNIPEX PreciStrip16 automatically strips insulation – and thanks to a fine adjustment, grips where other automatic devices would fail
The application range of the KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 is huge: Fine, flexible and solid cables can be stripped quickly and precisely using this insulation stripper. The capacity range extends from 0.08 to 16 mm². Thanks to a fine adjustment, this new tool can automatically strip cables within its large capacity range, even where conventional automatic devices often fail. The KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 insulation stripper can be readily adjusted with a dial for special materials or temperature requirements. Parabolic stripping blades guarantee a precise cut. Semi-circular metal holding clamps ensure a perfect grip. The key component of this high-tech insulation stripper are the parabolic stripping blades that first cut the insulation of fine-stranded or solid round cables, then automatically strip it off backwards. The blade pair largely encloses the insulation and is thus suitable for many flexible materials.
A firm grip on all cable types
Semi-circular grooved holding clamps ensure a good grip and hold practically any insulation material securely in place. The KNIPEX PreciStrip 16 insulating stripper also features a cable cutter on top, which reliably cuts cables within a capacity range up to 16 mm². It has an adjustable length stop for accurate repeat work.
- Simple, precise stripping of fine wires and solid round cables with a wide capacity range from 0.08 to 16 mm² with only one pair of pliers
- Good grip provided by semi-circular grooved metal holding clamps; exact cut thanks to parabolic stripping blade
- A patented automatism regulates the depth of the cut; the neutral point of the automatism can be adjusted in fine steps in special operating conditions (insulation material, temperature)
- With adjustable length stop for precision work repeated accurately each time
- Inscription area for customisation
- Comfortable operation with ergonomic dual-component handle
- With tether attachment point, suitable for KNIPEX Tethered Tools accessories
- Easily replaceable blade cassette
- weight: 180 g
- Dimensions: 195 x 120 x 28 mm
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Stripping capacities in square millimetres: 0.08 — 16.0 mm²
- AWG: 28 — 6
- Part number: 12 52 195
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.