Knipex 86 03 125 Mini Pliers Wrench 125mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
The Knipex 86 03 125 mini pliers wrench – for precision engineering applications
The mini pliers wrench is just 125 mm long, and is therefore suitable for working on precision screw joints, for example in model making. It is also ideal for small pipe and hose connections in industry. It grips all widths up to 23 mm or 7/8 inch, replaces a set of spanners – metric and imperial – and can be adjusted quickly and directly on the component at the push of a button. The hinge bolt then engages securely, preventing inadvertent adjustment. When under tension, the smooth gripping jaws are parallel to each other in every position, and hold the component accurately and with zero backlash, without damaging edges and sensitive surfaces such as chrome or brass.
10-fold reinforcement of manual force
The excellent mechanics of the mini pliers wrench reinforce the manual force applied 10 times over. It also holds components as securely as a bench vice. Even flat objects can be gripped extremely well and processed simply thanks to the high pressing force and parallel jaws. The proven ergonomics of the handles with plastic coating guarantee an agreeably comfortable, non-slip grip – even with frequent use.
Work according to the ratchet principle: the ratchet function between the gripping jaws permits screwing in a similar way to a ratchet, enabling screw connections to be loosened or tightened quickly without the need to reapply the wrench after every screw movement.
Many additional application options
The mini pliers wrench grips, screws, bends and presses anything you cannot hold with your fingertips - including hot, sharp-edged, dirty, small or slippery objects. It holds objects powerfully and securely at all times, while also enabling sensitive and measured insertion, such as of connector halves or assembly components. It is a useful helper when working with contact adhesives (pressing to activate the adhesive force) or when breaking open cable ties.
Knipex quality: the 86 03 125 mini pliers wrench is manufactured in the Knipex factory in Wuppertal-Cronenberg using quality materials. As with the other models of pliers from the Knipex think tank, it stands for top quality and therefore - when used correctly - also for exceptional durability.
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip; its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections
- Lever transmission greater than 10 : 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers: chrome plated
- Head: chrome plated
- Handles: plastic coated
- weight: 105 g
- Dimensions: 125 x 35 x 13 mm
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Joint thickness (B3): 9.5 mm
- Tips thickness (B1): 3.0 mm
- Adjustment positions: 11
- Capacities for nuts: 7/8
- Capacities for nuts: 23 mm
- Part number: 86 03 125
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.