Knipex 97 51 10 Crimping Plier for Western Plugs 190mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
- Professional tool for cutting and stripping unshielded ribbon telephone cables
- For crimping 6- and 8-pole Western plugs type RJ 11/12 (3/8" / 9.65 mm width) and type RJ 45 (15/32" / 11.68 mm width)
- Exact crimping process due to parallel crimping
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
- With length cutter and stripping knife for ribbon cables 1/4" and 1/2" (6 and 12 mm) length
- With additional stripping device for round cables
- Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened
- Pliers: burnished
- Handles: with multi-component grips
- Range of Application: Western plugs
- Capacity: RJ 11/12 (6-poles) 9.65 mm RJ 45 (8-poles) 11.68 mm
- number of crimping positions: 2
- Length: 190 mm
- Net weight: 340 g
- Part number: 97 51 10
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.