Knipex 87 41 250 Multiple Slip Joint Spanner 250mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
Quickly grip, finely adjust and screw according to the ratchet principle
The benefits of the multiple slip joint spanner are plain to see: it is light and stable, can be adjusted to screws and nuts quickly at the touch of a button and is self-locking as from a wrench opening of 17 mm.
This multiple slip joint spanner has been developed specifically for hex nuts and bolts. Position the Knipex multiple slip joint spanner quickly and accurately with just one hand movement.The spring-loaded hinge bolt locks securely into place without adjusting inadvertently. Thanks to the 15-fold fine adjustment, the Knipex multiple slip joint spanner can be perfectly adjusted to different sizes of the component. This fine adjustment also makes sure that the distance to the handles remains hand-friendly for every grip width. Screws are tightened and released according to the ratchet principle.
The Knipex multiple slip joint spanner clamps onto the component securely by itself as from a wrench opening of 17 mm thanks to the jaw geometry developed by Knipex. This means the user can put all energy into the desired movement without pressing the pliers handle together – and thus without energy loss: in the case of the multiple slip joint spanner , especially into the releasing and tightening of bolted connections.
Tough and strong
The Knipex multiple slip joint spanner is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
- For metric and imperial nuts and screws with widths across flats from 10 to 32 mm (3/8" up to 1 1/4"); self-locking from 17 mm: no slipping on the workpiece
- Zero-backlash gripping of metric or imperial hexagonal headed screws, no rounding of bolt heads
- Reliable and tight gripping of rounded, rusty, or thick coated bolts and screws
- Ideal for work on vehicle brake systems
- Quick tightening of bolted connections using ratchet action
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece, also possible with one hand only
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Favourable lever action: optimum transmission of force
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Replaces a set of wrenches, ideal for tightening locknuts
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: grey atramentized
- Head: polished
- Handles: with non-slip plastic coating
- weight: 328 g
- Dimensions: 250 x 48 x 13 mm
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Adjustment positions: 15
- Capacities for nuts: Ø 10 – 32 mm
- Part number: 87 41 250
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.