Knipex Cobra 87 01 125 Hightech Water pump Plier 125mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
Minimum size – maximum quality
85 g light and 125 mm long: that is the Knipex 87 01 125 Cobra. The Mini-Cobra fits in any pocket. Despite this, its gripping capacity is a proud 27 mm. The benefits of working with these versatile pliers are plain to see: they are light and stable, can be positioned on the component quickly and are self-locking, e.g. on pipes and nuts. With their plastic-coated handles, the Knipex Cobra sits firmly in the hand.
Like an extension of the finger
The Mini Cobra shows its strengths when a component is too small, too dirty or too hot for you to hold it by your fingers. Due to its small size, it can get difficult-to-reach components, and grips without slipping. To achieve a lasting secure “bite” on the work component, we use high-frequency current to bring the gripping teeth to a hardness of approx. 61 HRC. Thanks to the 13-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of component.
With its small size, the Mini-Cobra is suitable for work involving precision engineering and is ideal for the assembly of furniture and fittings. DIY and hobby enthusiasts and model makers will find a top quality, versatile tool in the Mini-Cobra.
Small, tough and strong
We forge the Knipex Mini-Cobra from chrome vanadium steel and use a multiple stage hardening process to give it the ideal balance between hardness and toughness. This makes it extremely durable. The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise here when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: grey atramentized
- Head: polished
- Handles: with non-slip plastic coating
- weight: 85 g
- Dimensions: 125 x 38 x 14 mm
- Standard: DIN ISO 8976
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Adjustment positions: 13
- Capacities for nuts: Ø 1 Inch
- Capacities for nuts: 27 mm
- Capacities for pipes (diameter): Ø 29 mm
- Part number: 87 01 125
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.