Knipex Cobra XS 87 00 100 Water Pump Plier 100mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
A small marvel: KNIPEX Cobra® XS with a length of only 100 mm – particularly compact design, ideal for working in the tightest of spaces thanks to its slim head
Small, useful and anything but a toy! The Cobra® XS is a new, compact member of the KNIPEX Cobra® family. It is a fully functional pair of high-tech water pump pliers that really comes into its own in tight spaces. With fine adjustment directly on the workpiece, this tool provides eleven adjustment positions and can grip nuts up to 24 mm in diameter and other workpieces as large as 28 mm – at an overall length of only 100 millimetres. Owing to its compact size, the Cobra® XS can be easily used with only one hand. Like all products in the KNIPEX Cobra® family, the Cobra® XS is of course self-locking on pipes and nuts: The result is no slipping at the workpiece and operations such as gripping, holding, pressing and bending are considerably less strenuous.
High-tech water pump pliers with many smart details
The robust box joint features an innovative mechanism for adjusting the opening width: Simply place the upper jaw half onto the workpiece, then push the lower jaw forwards. The gripping surfaces have specially hardened teeth (approx. 60 HRC): for a permanently secure grip and high wear resistance. A pinch guard protects against crush injuries.
- Optimum access in the narrowest spaces: an especially compact design with a very slim head
- Single-handed fine adjustment by sliding for optimal fitting to various workpiece sizes
- Long-lasting secure grip ensured by high wear resistance
- Gripping capacity Ø 28 mm, width across flats up to 24 mm – at only 100 mm length
- Box joint: high quality and durability provided by dual guide
- Gripping surfaces with specially hardened teeth, hardness approx. 60 HRC
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Fine adjustment with 11 adjustment positions
- Pliers: grey atramentized
- Head: polished
- Handles: embossed, rough surface
- weight: 62 g
- Dimensions: 100 x 30 x 10 mm
- Standard: DIN ISO 8976
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Adjustment positions: 11
- Capacities for nuts: Ø 1 Inch
- Capacities for nuts: 24 mm
- Capacities for pipes (diameter): Ø 28 mm
Part number: 87 00 100
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.