Knipex 74 02 200 High Leverage Diagonal Side Cutter 200mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
Reliable helpers for professional users: tough and strong
Thanks to their high cutting capacity and indestructible strength, the Knipex 74 02 200 high leverage diagonal cutters are highly valued especially by craftsmen, and therefore in great demand. These high leverage diagonal cutters are also often used in the motor trade, on the building site and in industry.
They are also ideal as constant companion in mobile applications, because despite their compact size, they are still able to cut hard materials effortlessly. At just 200 mm long, the Knipex 74 02 200 fits in most work bags and in almost any toolbox
Low weight, optimum ergonomics and geometry: a 20 % energy saving
Compared to conventional diagonal cutters of the same size, the Knipex 74 02 200 offers a much better ratio between the force required and cutting capacity. The geometry of the cutting edges, joint and the handles has been designed for efficiency. But power is not all - this tool is also the first choice for hard constant use, e.g. assembly work, because its ergonomic design makes work much easier for the user. Thanks to the hand-friendly shape of the handle, the benefits of using these high leverage diagonal cutters are plain to feel and see. The multi-component grips provide added comfort. These high leverage diagonal cutters are extremely stable due to their robust design with forged joint axle. They are not particularly heavy at 304 g.
- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction-hardened (cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC), for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: black atramentized
- Head: polished
- Handles: with multi-component grips
- weight: 304 g
- Dimensions: 200 x 52 x 21 mm
- Standard: DIN ISO 5749
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter): Ø 4.2 mm
- Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter): Ø 3.0 mm
- Cutting capacities piano wire (diameter): Ø 2.5 mm
- Part number: 74 02 200
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.