Knipex 70 02 160 Diagonal Side Cutting Pliers 160mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
Optimised for the craftsman’s everyday work
Long appreciated by many craftsmen – the Knipex diagonal cutters with a length of 160 mm are a classic in the Knipex range.
From the shape of the head through to the polish and hardness of the cutting edges, it is customised for the diverse cutting tasks in the day-to-day work of electricians and mechatronics engineers.
Universal cutting capacity
With their cutting capacities of up to Ø 2.0 mm on hard wire (e.g. wire rope fibre) and up to Ø 4.0 mm on soft wire (e.g. copper wire), the Knipex 70 02 160 diagonal cutters offer a broad range of applications.
The long cutting edges make them ideal for cutting cable. The extremely carefully and precisely machined cutting edges enable even very fine stranded wire to be cut accurately – up to the tips of the cutting edges.
This is a great advantage where space is restricted, for example when shortening fine stranded wires in junction boxes.
Tough and durable
We forge the Knipex diagonal cutters from vanadium electric steel and make them strong by warming them and then quenching them in oil.
To achieve a permanently accurate cut we additionally use high-frequency current to give the cutters a hardness of approx. 62 HRC. Thanks to the multi-component grips, the handles are non-slip and very comfortable.
- With elongated cutting edge
- The indispensable diagonal cutter for all-round use
- High-quality material and precise workmanship for long service life
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Clean cutting of thin copper wires, also at the cutting edge tips
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Narrow head style for use in confined areas
- With bevel
- Vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: black atramentized
- Head: polished
- Handles: with multi-component grips
- weight: 206 g
- Dimensions: 160 x 53 x 21 mm
- Standard: DIN ISO 5749
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Cutting capacities soft wire (diameter): Ø 4.0 mm
- Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter): Ø 3.0 mm
- Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter): Ø 2 mm
Part number: 70 02 160
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.