Knipex 13 86 200 Pliers for Electrical Installation 200mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
The multifunctional tool for electricians
For cutting cable, for wire stripping, deburring, bending, gripping and crimping
Due to their many functions, these universal pliers mean there is no need to constantly change tools. Just one tool is adequate for the most important, recurring work steps in electrical installation.
Good ideas practically implemented
The electrical installation pliers save time, space and weight. At 200 mm long, they fit in any tool bag and with a weight of just 280 g they are light weight – especially compared to a number of individual tools.
Versatile tool for professional users
The tip of the gripping surfaces of the installation pliers are smooth, so that single conductors can be held and positioned without being damaged. Profiled gripping surfaces and a pipe grip are available for flat and round materials. The induction hardened precision tips produce clean cuts on Cu and Al cables up to Ø 15 mm. The installation pliers are comfortable and safe to use thanks to their insulating multi-component grips – with the right training also on live parts.
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire ferrules
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the gripping surfaces for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
- Crimping die for wire ferrules 0.5 - 2.5 mm²
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: chrome plated
- Head: chrome plated
- Handles: insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
- weight: 280 g
- Dimensions: 200 x 85 x 20 mm
- Standard: DIN EN 60900 IEC 60900
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: Ø 15 mm
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 50 mm²
- Stripping capacity for cross-sections: 0.75 — 1.5 mm² / 2.5 mm²
- Capacity in square millimetres: 0.5 — 2.5 mm²
- AWG: 1 / 0
- VDE tested: yes
- Part number: 13 86 200
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.