Knipex 13 86 200 Pliers for Electrical Installation 200mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 4pm*
- Free Standard Delivery over £60
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation; to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire ferrules
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them; serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material
- Clear-cut outside edge on the gripping surfaces for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm²
- Crimping die for wire ferrules 0.5 - 2.5 mm²
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm
- Slim dimensions for easy access
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: chrome plated
- Head: chrome plated
- Handles: insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
- weight: 280 g
- Dimensions: 200 x 85 x 20 mm
- Standard: DIN EN 60900 IEC 60900
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: Ø 15 mm
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 50 mm²
- Stripping capacity for cross-sections: 0.75 — 1.5 mm² / 2.5 mm²
- Capacity in square millimetres: 0.5 — 2.5 mm²
- AWG: 1 / 0
- VDE tested: yes
- Part number: 13 86 200
We offer FREE UK delivery on UK orders over £60
An estimated delivery date will be shown on the product page and in your cart.
Same day dispatch only applies to some items. Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
We charge a standard £3.99 shipping fee on orders below £60, orders above £60 are shipped for free, this applies to most UK addresses (offshore and highland postcodes may have additional surcharges applied automatically when ordering).
We offer the following delivery options:
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2 Working Days)
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (Next Working Day)
DPD (1-2 Working Days)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.