Knipex 08 26 145 Needle-Nose Combination Plier 145mm
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £60
Developed for professional and household applications
Good for everyday use, good when out and about
Pulling a nail out of the wall or holding a nail to drive it in, cutting wire, pulling out the locking pin on a door handle, tightening the Bowden cable on a bike – there are several occasions when the needle nose combination pliers from Knipex prove to be a useful everyday helper. They are ideal for working in inaccessible places due to the slim head design. Small components such as pins, bolts and nails are held securely and safely in the milled groove in the handle area. Knipex has developed the 08 26 145 to be reliable, versatile needle nose combination pliers for use when out and about, but which of course perform just as well in the workshop and for electrical installation work.
Good for the workshop, because very secure and stable when gripping
These pliers are also a useful asset in the professional workshop and installation area. The castle nut is secured, the cable inserted into the terminal when wiring, the washer put in position; flat parts up to around 6 mm thick are held securely while working by the gripping surface that is convex on one side. The pointed jaws are also protected against rotation when holding and bending heavier components.
Forged from high-grade special tool steel
The needle nose combination pliers from Knipex can cut stranded Cu cable up to 16.0 mm², medium-hard wire (nails) up to Ø 3.0 mm and even hard wire (wire rope) up to Ø 2.0 mm. The high transmission, high leverage joint effectively helps the user generate the necessary force, and the pliers are extraordinarily stable. They are forged from special tool steel and are oil-hardened in multiple stages after forging. The sum total of all qualities produces reliable pliers with many possible applications – for many years thanks to the long tool life and chrome-plating.
- Small High Leverage Combination Pliers with pointed jaw.
- For all common installation and repair work.
- Handy use when working in confined areas thanks to slim head design and pointed jaws (anti-twist)
- Gripping surfaces with special convex contour on one side for secure gripping of flat parts
- Milled groove in the gripping area permits small parts such as nails, pins and bolts to be held and pulled
- The reliable and diverse combination pliers when out and about
- Easy cutting thanks to the high leverage joint
- With cutting edges for soft, medium-hard and hard wire
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- Long service life and stable tips
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
- Pliers: chrome plated
- Head: chrome plated
- Handles: insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
- weight: 145 g
- Dimensions: 145 x 58 x 18 mm
- Standard: DIN ISO 5746 DIN EN 60900 IEC 60900
- Reach: no
- RohS: no
- Cutting capacities medium hard wire (diameter): Ø 3.0 mm
- Cutting capacities hard wire (diameter): Ø 2.0 mm
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: Ø 8.0 mm
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 16.0 mm²
- VDE tested: yes
Part number: 08 26 145
We offer FREE UK delivery on UK orders over £60
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 1pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
We charge a standard £3 shipping fee on orders below £60, orders above £60 are shipped for free, this applies to most UK addresses (offshore and highland postcodes may have additional surcharges applied automatically when ordering).
We offer the following delivery options:
Royal Mail 1st Class (Next Working Day)
Royal Mail 2nd Class (2 Working Days)
DPD (1-2 Working Days)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.