Einhell TC-TS 2025/2 U Table Saw
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £60
The Einhell bench-type circular saw TC-TS 2025/2 U saw is a powerful device with which enables ambitious DIY enthusiasts to work with solid wood, fiberboard and many other similar materials. It is supplied with a carbide-tipped precision saw blade, the height and angle of which can be adjusted by one hand easilly using the 2in1 saw blade adjustment. The improved parallel guide makes it easy to realize perfect longitudinal cuts, while the cross stop and the tiltable saw blade are perfect for mitre cuts. The table extensions enlarge the surface additionally. The dust extraction at the housing and at the saw blade cover help for cleaning the air. For all included tools, guides, the push stick and the cable are appliances for the stowage.
- Table width extension left and right for wide workpieces
- Improved, stable parallel stop for exact cuts
- 2 in 1 saw blade adjustment (height and angle with one hand)
- Cross stop with angle scale (+/- 60°) for simple mitre cuts
- Chip extractor connection at the housing and the saw blade cover
- Includes base frame for pleasant working height at 850 mm
- Holder at the housing to wrap the power cord
- Mains supply: 220-240 V | 50 Hz
- Power: 1800 W
- Max. power (S6 | S6%): 2000 W | 25 %
- Idle speed: 5000 min^-1
- Saw blade: 250 mm x 30 mm
- Number of saw teeth: 24 Pieces
- Swiveling range of saw blade: 45 °
- Max. cutting height at 45°: 65 mm
- Max. cutting height at 90°: 85 mm
- Height adjustment continuous: 0-85 mm
- Diameter of suction adapter: 36 mm
- Working height: 850 mm
- Size of working table: 563 mm x 583 mm
- Table broadening left: 583 mm x 165 mm
- Table broadening right: 583 mm x 165 mm
- Length: 711 mm
- Width: 624 mm
- Height: 333 mm
- Gross weight single packaging: 22.46 kg
- Product weight: 19.24 kg
- Part number: 4340490
We offer FREE UK delivery on UK orders over £60
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 1pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
We charge a standard £3 shipping fee on orders below £60, orders above £60 are shipped for free, this applies to most UK addresses (offshore and highland postcodes may have additional surcharges applied automatically when ordering).
We offer the following delivery options:
Royal Mail 1st Class (Next Working Day)
Royal Mail 2nd Class (2 Working Days)
DPD (1-2 Working Days)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.