Einhell TC-MS 2112 Single Bevel Cross Cut Mitre Saw
- Free Returns On All Orders
- Same Day Dispatch Before 1pm
- Free Standard Delivery over £40
Equipped with a carbide saw blade in professional quality, the TC-MS 2112 crosscut and miter saw is quickly available to carry out minor jobs such as making crosscuts and miter cuts in workpieces made of wood, laminated panels and plastics. The high-quality work table made of die-cast aluminium comes with an exact angle adjustment facility which can be latched single-handedly in various positions. The table insert is equipped with a practical scale for reading off the workpiece width easily from the working position. While workpiece supports on both sides and a reliable clamping device ensure exact operation, a cutting depth control facility permits even more chhexagonging jobs to be performed with ease. The carbide-tipped saw blade in professional quality offers a cutting capacity of over 200 m in particleboard and is easily changed thanks to a spindle lock. A sawdust bag keeps the workplace clean and a transport brace ensures easy and safe transportation.
- High-quality HW-saw blade for perfect cuts
- The work table is made of light and stable alu die-cast
- Turntable with accurate locking positions for all common angles
- The saw head is infinitely up to 45° tiltable to the left
- Workpiece supports on both sides for long workpieces
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Spindle lock for an easy and fast blade change
- Includes sawdust bag
- Well readable angle scales for the mitre- and angle-cuts
Mains supply: 220-240 V | 50 Hz
- Power: 1400 W
- Number of saw teeth: 48 Pieces
- Max. power (S6 | S6%): 1600 W | 40 %
- Idle speed: 5000 min^-1
- Saw blade: 210 mm x 30 mm
- Swiveling range: 45 ° - 45 °
- Mitre cut: 45 ° - 0 °
- Cutting width 90° x 90°: 120 mm x 55 mm
- Cutting width 90° x 45°: 80 mm x 55 mm
- Cutting width 45° x 90°: 120 mm x 32 mm
- Cutting width 45° x 45°: 80 mm x 32 mm
- Length: 480 mm
- Width: 321 mm
- Height: 296 mm
- Gross weight single packaging: 8.8 kg
- Product weight: 7.1 kg
- Part Number: 4300295
We offer FREE UK delivery on all products
We know our customers hate waiting, so all orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday are processed and shipped the same day.
Free delivery is via a 48-hour service. For our international customers we deliver around the world and the shipping cost is quoted in the shopping cart once you have selected an item.
Delivery times are as follows: UK, Channel Islands and N.I (allow 2-3 days for delivery)
R.O.I. (allow 3-5 days for delivery)
Europe (allow 3-7 days for delivery)
Rest of World (allow 7-10 days for delivery)
Express delivery is available for orders within the UK for an additional fee.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We want all your customers to be happy so if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.